Garage Door Threshold Seal Kit 15mm (High)
The GaraDry® 15mm high garage door floor seal kit has been designed to form a watertight seal between the garage door and the floor against standing water up to 15mm high. The threshold will also prevent leaves, dust and debris from being blown under the garage door, thus ensuring a clean and dry environment.
As well as weatherproofing your garage door, our 15mm garage door floor seal can also prevent mice and other small rodents from squeezing underneath the gap between the door and the floor. The yellow line provides a highly visible warning for people or vehicles passing over the threshold.
This threshold seal is 15mm high, 85mm wide, and is available in lengths from 2.21m (7'3") to 20m (65') to suit all sizes of garage door.
Main Product Features
- Creates a watertight seal between the bottom of the garage door and the floor against standing water up to 15mm high
- Prevents rainwater, leaves, dust from being blown under the door
- Can prevent mice and other small rodents and reptiles from entering the garage
- Can prevent heat loss and reduce energy costs
- Can reduce condensation and rusting of equipment stored in garage
- Yellow warning lines protect against trips and falls when passing over thresholds
How does it work?
The door threshold pushes up against the back of your garage door. It is supplied with a specially formulated adhesive & sealant which provides a water-tight seal between the threshold and the floor, preventing standing water up to 15mm high and rainwater from being blown under your door.
What type of doors can it be used on?
The garage door seals can be used on all types of domestic and commercial doors, including up-and-over, sectional, roller shutter, and side-hinged doors. The threshold can be safely driven over with most vehicles.
This threshold seal has a weight limit of 2722 kg making it suitable for most cars and domestic garages. It is not suitable for forklift trucks, vans, lorries, tractors etc., or high traffic areas like parking garages.
Because this is our smallest seal another type of threshold seal might be a better fit for your garage door. You can browse our collection of threshold seals here in order to find out more about each product and size to make sure you are making the perfect pick. Our threshold buying guide can also help you with this.
What material is the garage door floor seal made from?
Using high quality and long-lasting PVC material that is also fully recyclable, our thresholds are durable, flexible and eco-friendly. The material is odourless, UV stable, and will not decay or lose colour with prolonged exposure to water or sunlight.
Unlike garage door floor seals that are made from rubber, the plastic material will not become brittle and crack over time and will maintain its original, extruded shape.
Manufactured in the UK
- Designed by qualified British Industrial Designer
- Products are fully manufactured in the UK
The kit includes:
- 15mm GaraDry® threshold floor seal
- Sufficient adhesive for installation included in kit (Black adhesive, 290ml)
- Supplied with full colour installation instructions
- Does not require a specialist installer
- QR code for THIS YouTube installation guide
(UK mainland only)
|0 - 200g
|2-3 working days delivery via Royal Mail 48 (Untracked).
|200g - 2kg
|1 - 2 working days via Royal Mail 24 (untracked)
|200g - 2kg
|2k - 20kg
|1 - 2 working days courier (Tracked)
|20kg - 40kg
|40kg - 60kg
|60kg - 250kg
|0 - 20KG
|Next working day Courier (Tracked). Delivery Monday-Friday. Available for most items. Orders placed before 2pm.
|20kg - 40kg
|40kg - 60kg
To return an unwanted order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Full returns information can be found here.